The EU is clamping down on the use of plastics. It aims to ban all single-use plastics by 2021 and require cities to collect and recycle 90% of all plastic bottles by 2025. Cities will need to develop sustainable, affordable and accessible solutions to citizens used to buying bottles of water from every corner store.
Eliminating plastic bottles will bring many benefits. It will reduce waste, cut the costs of collection and recycling, and—above all—save a planet now drowning in plastic.
We are here to make this transition easy and fast for your city while saving you money and creating a new revenue stream.
European citizens consume 52 billion liters of water from plastic bottles every year. Cities will either need to collect almost all of the bottles those citizens use or offer an alternative that’s just as convenient and affordable.
For Refill Water Stations to completely replace plastic bottles, they’ll need to:
- Offer clean, high quality water.
- Be available at every corner.
- Be affordable.
Introducing: Water Refill Stations
Our refill station will give your citizens an easy and affordable way to fill their water bottles. They’ll save up to 70% of the price of a new plastic water bottle. You’ll get a new and substantial revenue stream—and the oceans will stay clean and full of fish.
Urban Springs will be responsible for:
- Installation and Set-up
- Customer Service
- Payment Collection and Distribution
The city will provide:
- Tap Water Access
- City Plans
- Access to City Water Engineers
- We identify the best locations for our refill stations based on water availability points and local demand.
- We plan a timeline for full coverage. We’ll expect to start with five refill stations in the best strategic locations then install 10, 100, 500 and 1,000 machines around the city within one to five years. Our motto is: “Quality Water Refill Station at Every Corner.” We’ll aim to have full coverage for your city, at every corner, including busy streets and quiet neighborhoods. We believe that filtered water stations should be as available as ATM machines.
- We set the pricing and features of the refill stations. Every station is controlled by our proprietary technology.
- We create a maintenance plan, set up the legal structure—and shake hands!
- A real solution to EU regulations restricting the use of plastic.
- Easy implementation! We do 99% of the work.
- A new revenue stream for your city.
- Save municipal funds on recycling and collecting plastic bottles.
- Give your citizens clean, healthy water on every corner.
- Deliver a real benefit to your city, the environment, and our planet.
We Give Back:
We donate 5% of our proceeds go to Charity: Water. This non-profit organization is building water wells for citizens in developing countries, providing millions with clean water for the first time.
Contact us today to find out more about this opportunity.